top of page
Previous Events & Activities
- Sat, 22 OctZoomWhen applying to study at a university abroad, one of the most important pieces of a strong application is your Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Sun, 25 SeptZoomIt’s important to have a high GPA, good standardized test scores, and extracurricular activities for application. But what about the essay?
- Sat, 17 SeptZoomAs per the World Economic Forum (WEF) report on the future of jobs, the in-demand skills and skill groups that employers see gaining prominence.
- Thu, 15 SeptZoomStudying in the USA continues to be a dream study destination for international students.
- Thu, 15 SeptZoomThe certificate workshop will help students to understand frameworks of thinking to make informed and better decisions.
- Sat, 23 JulZoomHear and learn from seniors of the GIDE Student Club about their University Application Journey. Students will share valuable experiences which will help you build a strong profile, do your university research well & much more.
- Wed, 20 JulZoomThe Mental Health and Digital Wellbeing by High School Moms is an amazing profile-building opportunity for high school students from across the country.
bottom of page